"Lean Learning Academies"
2009 - 2011
International project co-financed by EU from the program Erasmus-LLP
Lean Learning Academies
Project No 503663-LLP-1-2009-1-BE-ERASMUS-ECUE
‘Co-operation between Universities and Enterprises’
- Increasing of the competitiveness of enterprises,
- Strengthening the capacity of students, graduates, workers and managers to find work,
- Making curricula for engineers more attractive,
- Increasing the benefits of studying Science and Technology.
- Katholieke Hogeschool Sint-Lieven, Belgium
- Universitatea Transilvania din Brasov, Romunia
- Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, Portugal
- University of Skövde, Sweeden
- Politechnika Rzeszowska, Poland
- Volvo Cars Gent, Belgium
- Volvo Powertrain AB Skövde, Sweeden
- PRZEMOT H.P.T. Chmiel s.j., Poland
- Associação Comunidade Lean Thinking, Portugali
- Siemens Program and System Engineering S.R.L, Romunia
Other organizations engaged in the Project
EURASHE (European Association of Higher Education Institutes) involved to disseminate results of the Project inside the wide net of own members.
Amelior, involved to monitor the activities and evaluate the developed results.